Are you planning a party? Then you might want to take a look at the top e-vites services that are available today!
If you are someone who want to cut their carbon footprint by reducing their paper usage, then maybe, e-vites would be perfect for you. Not only that, you could save on stamp and expensive printing, but you could also actually help the environment. Check out the top e-vites services in this article now!
Everything is set. The cake and the date are ready. Now it is time to let your friends and family know where to be and when on your special day. There are two options, online or e-vites, or the traditional paper invitations. We have weigh the pros and cons of each method to help you decide what the best for your holiday party is.
It does not matter if you are throwing an annual Christmas Party, throwing your firstborn child a bash, or even if you are just inviting some family members over for a Thanksgiving dinner; every host would need a place to share the details of their party with their guests. And since the holidays arrive every year with a spirit of importance and elegance, even some tech-savvy hosts who usually choose online invites or e-vites might question if the traditional paper invitation is the way to go to make their guests feel welcome and special.
So now, let’s discuss the benefits of evites.
1. It is cheaper. Most of the time, digital invites are actually free. If your budget for the holiday party is a little tight, then this is one spot that is easy to cut costs.
2. You can receive an immediate RSVP. When using digital invitation or e-vites, you can easily send RSVPs request, and your guests can respond to it by clicking yes or replying to an email, or even facebook invites. You can quickly know in real time how many guests you should expect at your party without waiting on the post both ways.
3. Your guests can see who will be attending the party. Some social and evite services can let the invited people know the guest list. This could fit in both the pro and the con column. But in a guest’s point of view, it is nice to see who is going to attend the event without having to ask around.
4. Updating the event details is very easy. If there is an unexpected change of time or place, you could quickly inform your guests in just a few clicks away. Some e-vite services can also be synced to guests’ calendars that will be updating everyone’s appointments all at once.
5. Evites can also be pretty. Email invitations do not have to be dull looking. There are lots of evite services that can be , and they also have designer collections.
This comparison site is made up of our own opinions and views. The ranking is determined at our discretion and is not to be used for accuracy purposes. We can provide this service at no charges thanks to a combination of referral fees and advertising income we receive from various publishers and service providers. These payments may affect our rankings and the score we assign to websites, products, and vendors. Our ratings do not imply endorsement of any kind. This website's information, rankings, and vendor list is subject to change without notice at any time.